|BC Boat Ramps - Greater Vancouver|
1. Vanier Park Boat Launch
- There are two double wide public boat ramps at Vanier Park that are available free of charge 24 hours a day. Free for launch, parking has a fee
2. Pattullo Bridge Boat Launch
- There is parking available for boat trailers during the day only at a cost of $10 - payable at the RV Park office next door.
- At low tide a lot of the launch is mud/sand. A truck/4x4 is highly recommended if you want to launch/retrieve at low tide.
3. Ladner Boat Launch
- The boat ramp on Ferry Road at the west end of Deas Slough is vehicle accessible. This is where Seadooers, anglers, water-skiers, jet boats, canoes, and kayaks launch. To reach Ferry Road, take the Ladner exit immediately south of the George Massey Tunnel on Hwy 99. Drive west on River Road to Ferry Road. Turn east on Ferry and drive to the launch ramp. From here, Deas Island's rocky-pointed snout is only a quick paddle away.
- The gates at Deas Island Park close at 9pm; leave your vehicle outside them if you decide to linger longer than that. There is no charge to launch and ample parking right at the launch location.
4. Wellington Point Park
- Gravel, free
5. Port Mann Bridge Boat Launch
- Public Boat launch located just next to the Port Mann Bridge. The fee is $6.95. It is a machine that accepts coins or credit cards
6. McDonald Beach Boat Launch
- Located on the north side of the Airport the McDonald beach boat launch is a free city operated location.
7. Rocky Point Park Boat Launch
- Triple wide boat launch ramp. Approx 30 spaces at the launch location and more at the overflow lot.
- Machine takes credit cards only for the $17 parking fee.
8. Alouette Lake Boat Launch
- Three-lane cement surface boat launch at the south end of Alouette Lake. Fee $8
9. Cultus Lake Boat Launch
- Single wide launch ramp. Parking $10.
10. Cultus Lake - Jade Bay Boat Launch
- Double wide Boat Launch Ramp. Government run park - open year round. There is parking available for boat trailers during the day only. Boats cannot be left in the water or beached overnight.
11. Tsawwassen Boat Launch
- Can launch only when tide is high, free.
12. Bowen Island Public Boat Launch
- There is one double wide public boat ramp at Bowen Islan. Cement
13. Chilliwack Lake Boat Launch
- Free, gravel.
14. Cates Park / Whey-ah-Wichen Boat Launch
- There are four public boat ramps at Cates Park that are available free of charge 24 hours a day. This is a “pay for launch and parking” facility for recreational boaters. There is a parking/launch meter where tickets are purchased and the parking area is monitored by Bylaw Officers. There is no moorage or overnight boat moorage allowed on the wharf & floats. (Launch, load your boat, and go)
15. Island 22 Boat Launch
- No information
16. Pitt Lake Boat Launch
- 10$ fee for power boats
17. Kilby Park Boat Launch
- Single paved with no dock- $5, locked in evenings
18. Harrison Lake Boat Launch
- Single concrete ramp located in provincial park. Day use area on Harrison Lake. Concrete blocks flank the ramp make it narrow.
19. Harrison Lake Public Boat Launch
- Two concrete ramps with traction aids and central floating wharf. 16$ for launching and parking. Located just east of the lagoon. Launch on left, retrieve on right.
20. Crescent Beach Marina Boat Launch
21. Porteau Cove Provincial Park Boat Launch
- fee for parking.Double two lanes concrete ramp
22. Shelter Island Marina Boat Launch
- Call before going there: (614) 270-6272. They chain and lock the ramp.